Intensive, professional, practical and international medical-missionary training program in an outpost *.
A balance between the theoretical and practical units is emphasized.
Training for lifelong missionary service as a teacher, collaborator, project founder, Bible worker, self-entertaining missionary, lifestyle counselor, etc. (See FAQ)
With Mission Trip
The Mission Trip takes us for four to five weeks to a foreign mission area, where what has been learned so far can be applied.
Regular outreach activities are carried out in Carinthia in the vicinity of the TGM.
Twelve Months Outpost *
Lessons and versatile practical activities in various areas of a self-entertaining outpost.
- €35 registration fee
- €2800 accommodation and accommodation
- About 1200,-€ Mission Trip
Registrations after the registration deadline are possible in case of prior demand for email@example.com.
* Outpost: A self-entertaining country mission facility consisting of mission school, sanitarium and farm.
- September-December: Theoretical and practical teaching, first missions of mission, immersion in practical subjects of Christian life change, introduction to medical subjects, discipleship, preparation for mission trip
- Januar: Mission Trip
- February-August: Deepening into medical subjects, biblical subjects, subjects for evangelization work, and help with the implementation of Newstart programs
The students also spend most of the weekends together. Four free weekends with different lengths are planned. Holiday dates usually take place before or after the mission trip.
April 30, 2018
Course duration of the next course
03.09.2018 – 18.08.2019
Curricular overview (PDF) (Subject to change)
|A. Discipleship & Identity|
|God’s call to you|
|Profitable Bible Study|
|Friendship and marriage|
|Spirit of Prophecy|
|B. Bible study & evangelization|
|Basic Teaching of the STA|
|Giving Bible lessons|
|Daniel and Revelation|
|End time events|
|Giving a successful testimony|
|Evangelization and community building|
|Practical missionary work|
|C. Health Mission: Philosophy|
|God’s healing plan|
|The Road to Health|
|History of the health message|
|History and principles of self-entertaining missionary works|
|Principles of self-entertaining ventures|
|Alternative healing methods|
|D. Health Mission: Theory and Practice|
|Massage and anatomy|
|Health Evangelization Expo|
|Health seminar preparation and implementation|
|E. Practical work|
|Participation in the construction and maintenance of the school and its infrastructure|
|Help run Newstart programs|